We do not carry on hand items at the moment. We will be on pre order basis, moving forward.
As we’re taking on a new business approach, we’ve outlined below the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS related to our new PRE ORDER PROCESS. Read through them as it might answer your questions too! If it doesn’t shoot as an email – see CONTACT US page and we’ll gladly answer them for you.
Pre Order CLOSED
· How do I place orders?
1. No need to fill out a Pre Order From, just head over to the COLLECTIONS tab and choose the items you are interested to order. All of these will be added to your cart that you can review and revise before you proceed with the payment. Provide the necessary details before proceeding for checkout. Complete details means less back and forth on your orders.
2. Complete payment before deadline.
3. Check email confirmations sent to the email address you have provided. The emails would contain additional instructions to facilitate confirmation of order for the following payment types:
a. Credit Card/PAYPAL – after paying you will be redirected to the confirmation page of your order.
b. Bank Deposit via BPI – you will receive an email with the Bank Deposit instructions. Follow the instructions to confirm deposit automatically.
c. Bank Deposit via BDO – as a last step, please send us a photo of the bank deposit slip to confirm payment. Once received, we will be facilitating the order for processing.
· How do I send payment?
1. BPI Bank Deposit
2. BDO Bank Deposit
3. Credit Card Payment via Paypal (Paypal Fee: 3.9% Transaction fee of total + 15.00 Fixed rate)
· When will my items arrive?
Please allow for a window of 20 working days after Preorder cut off. Should there be any delays, we will be posting updates through our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
· What if the items I wanted are sold out?
The availability of the items you ordered depends on the supplier. In any case that your items are not available, we will inform you immediately thru email and two options will be offered:
1. Items not available will be carried over to the next cut off.
· What if I changed my mind on the items I want to get?
As much as possible we would want minimal changes on the orders to avoid any delays and incorrect orders thus the items in the card can be reviewed prior to placing the order online. However, should you need to, you can change your order by sending us an email provided that the preorder cutoff date is not yet over. Please indicate on the subject line that it’s for an order change so we can respond quickly.
· How much is the shipping fee?
A standard shipping fee of Php100 is charged regardless of Metro Manila and Provincial deliveries.